PCR test for Fit-to-Fly Certificate
- Fit-to-Fly certificate with a UKAS registered lab.
- Test are to be done at our clinic under supervision.
- Results within 24 hours
- Current fee for Covid-19 Fit-to-Fly PCR test: £65
- Fees can be pain on arrival.
Rapid Antigen Test for Fit-to-Fly Certificate
- Test to be done at our clinic under supervision.
- Results and Fit-to-Travel certificate within one hour.
- Current fee for a Rapid Antigen Test: £30.
- Fees can be paid on arrival.
IgG Antibody Test (Blood sample) SST/Serum
- This is to find out if you have been exposed to Covid-19 and have developed antibodies.
- You will need to have blood taken at our laboratory reception in Wimpole Street W1 (best taken 2 weeks after exposure).
- This is not a pin prick test, but a full blood analysis for more accuracy.
- Payments must be made in advance.
- The antibody test also includes a Full Blood Count screen or FBC. Normally costs £80 on its own.
- Current fee for Antibody test inc FBC: £160
Use the button below to view availability and to book an appointment
Please do not attend if you are symptomatic.