- Clients must be healthy and free of symptoms to be treated.
- On arrival we will measure your temperature and if greater than 37.5c will not be able to treat you.
- Clients are encouraged to wear a face mask. If we have sufficient stock, we will provide you one.
- Practitioners will wear face masks & cloves during treatments.
- Clinical rooms, door handles, examination and treatment equipment will be disinfected between clients.
- A 30 min gap will be placed between clients to spray and disinfect the rooms.
- There will be only one person at a time in the reception area.
- Single-use cups will be used in the practice.
- If you are having any of the massage therapies we would appreciate bringing your own towel. If this is not possible we will provide you with one.
For the time being we require all our clients to submit a Coronavirus Status Declaration form. Please email the completed form or bring it along. If you are not able to print this will provide you with a copy when you arrive.
CORONAVIRUS STATUS DECLARATION FORM