Coronavirus – COVID-19 test (SARS-CoV-2) (Using Nasal & Throat swabs)
- Sample to be taken 1-5 days from onset of symptoms or following exposure to an infected person.
- Test certificate may also be need when flying into certain countries.
- Test kits can be collected from the premises. Do not attend if you are symptomatic, we can post it to you.
- Current fee for Covid-19 test: £110
IgG Antibody Test (Blood sample) SST/Serum
- This is to find out if you have been exposed to Covid-19 and have developed antibodies.
- You will need to have blood taken at our laboratory reception in Wimpole Street W1 (best taken 2 weeks after exposure).
- This is not a pin prick test, but a full blood analysis for more accuracy.
- Payments must be made in advance.
- Results are usually available within 12-48 hours but may vary.
- Current fee for Antibody test: £95
Health and safety procedures
- Clients must be healthy and free of symptoms to be treated.
- On arrival we will measure your temperature and if greater than 37.5c will not be able to treat you.
- Clients must wear a face mask.
- Upon entering the practice the soles of your shoes will be sprayed.
- Practitioners will wear face masks, apron & gloves during treatments.
- Clinical rooms, door handles, examination and treatment equipment will be disinfected between clients.
- We will aim to have only one person in the reception area at any one time.
- To avoid over-crowding in the reception area, please do not arrive more than 10 min early.
- If you are having a massage therapy we would appreciate bringing your own towel. If this is not possible we will provide you with one.
A Coronavirus Status Declaration form will be completed on your arrival. This may also be accessed here:
CORONAVIRUS STATUS DECLARATION FORM